Family Physicians
1412 SW 43rd St
Ste 200
Renton, WA 98057
425-271-4910
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Balser is great! Always positive and upbeat. I've never had to wait very long to get an appt and the office waits are typically very short. She's diagnosed all of my "concerns" immediately and put me at ease. All treatments have been spot on. I would highly recommend her to anyway needing a all around great Doctor!

|  Very good Doctor  |  show details
by Long time patient on Apr 25th, 2011

Very good listener, spends the time needed to discuss concerns, offers good advise/diagnosis.

|  I followed her also!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

A friend recommended Dr Balser and now I have recommended her to a number of people. Even if my insurance didn't cover her I would still see her.

|  Dr. Balser  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Balser has been my family's doctor since she was a med student, and we just love her. She is great!!! We even followed her to her new office at Women's and Family's that's how much we like her. She is upfront, caring and talks to you like you a person and not just an other patient to check of her list. I tell everyone that needs a doctor to see her and will until she no longer see patient!Tawnya Phipps-Boer

|  Does not listen to patients concerns  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2010

I had reservations with her suggested treatment. She became angry and would not offer any other options. Will never go back or refer her.

|  Very personal, great care  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2009

Best doctor I have found in years.

|  Unsure  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2008

I didn't get a great feeling from Emily when I first met her. She seems nice, but in a fake way, which is annoying. I had heard a lot of great things about her from a few different people, which is why I switched to her; however, I will be going to another doctor. When I had my appointment, she "seemed" to care, but I didn't feel she was genuine.