A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Battle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Battle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Battle, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Battle graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Battle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Hamrick Battle MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Emily H. Battle practice?
- Dr. Emily Battle has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Battle practices Gastroenterology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Gastroenterologists.