A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Benekos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Benekos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Benekos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benekos graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Benekos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Louise Benekos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily L. Benekos practice?
- Dr. Emily Benekos has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Benekos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.