A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Bergsland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Bergsland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergsland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergsland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Bergsland, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergsland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily K Bergsland MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Bergsland practice?
- Dr. Emily Bergsland has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Bergsland practices Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.