A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Berstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berstein
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Berstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Berstein graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Berstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Beth Berstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Berstein practice?
- Dr. Emily Berstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Berstein practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.