A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Berstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Berstein graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Berstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Beth Berstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Berstein practice?
- Dr. Emily Berstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Berstein practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.