Dr. Emily Bertani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Bertani?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 16th, 2010

Fri 6-11-10

My siter was Dr Bertani's patient for several yrsMy sister had several medical conditions & died on Friday. Dr. Bertani dropped everything that she had scheduled that morning just to be with our family & help guide my sister into her transition to heaven. Dr B. was EXTREMELY caring, compassionate, & told us EVERYTHING that was going on during this sad time. I never seen a doctor just support & love us all!I embraced Dr. B's "bedside manner" with an open heart. She apologetically cried several times with us & she endeared herself to us forever! I will see Dr. B as my physican now. :) thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for my sister!

July 16th, 2014