A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Emily Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Blair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Blair, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Rhode Island, Kingston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Blair DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily Blair practice?
- Dr. Emily Blair has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emily Blair practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Stratford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.