A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Brooks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Sherman Brooks MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Emily Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Brooks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.