A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Brooks is Satisfactory. Dr. Brooks has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emily Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Brooks practice?
Dr. Emily Brooks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Woodbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Amelia Brooks, Dr. Emelia Brooks, Dr. Emilee Brooks, Dr. Emilia Brooks