A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Bullock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Bullock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullock graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bullock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Claire Bullock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily C. Bullock practice?
- Dr. Emily Bullock has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Bullock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.