A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Cabebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Cabebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabebe graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cabebe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Joy Lim Cabebe MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily J. Cabebe practice?
- Dr. Emily Cabebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Cabebe practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.