A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Caro-Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caro-Bruce
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caro-Bruce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Caro-Bruce, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caro-Bruce graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Caro-Bruce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Caro-Bruce MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily Caro-Bruce practice?
- Dr. Emily Caro-Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Caro-Bruce practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Primary Care Doctors.