Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Ceisler
Dr. Emily Ceisler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Ceisler is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary and Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Ceisler has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Ceisler has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...