A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Chan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors General Oncology Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Chan MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emily Chan practice?
- Dr. Emily Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Chan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Hematologists, and Nashville Oncologists.