A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Chan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors General Oncology Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan