A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Chan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Chan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors General Oncology Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Chan MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emily Chan practice?
- Dr. Emily Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Chan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Hematologists, and Nashville Oncologists.