A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Christman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Christman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Christman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Christman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Ambulatory Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Munro Christman MD is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Christman practice?
- Dr. Emily Christman has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Christman practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors and Jacksonville Internists.