A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Wang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily T Wang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily T. Wang practice?
- Dr. Emily Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emily Wang practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Canton Allergists and Canton Pediatricians.