The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Wang
Dr. Emily Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Wang is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Wang has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Emily Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Radhika Aggarwal
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dearborn, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Mohammad Younus
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Residency
Dearborn, MI 0 mi
Dr. Amjad Farha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0 mi27