A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Clements has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery North
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Collette Clements DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily C. Clements practice?
- Dr. Emily Clements has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Clements practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.