Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

very disappointed show details very disappointed
Mar 12th, 2014

This doctor told me that she could not help me and then referred me to a doctor that could not help me either. Not good. I was very disappointed.

by Crystal Heasley on Jan 20th, 2014

She is an amazing doctor.

Jan 10th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor because she does not care about her patient's time, and the office is completely unprofessional.

Great Doctor Great Staff! show details Great Doctor Great Staff!
Nov 22nd, 2012

No one enjoys going to the doctor, myself included (for years/OBGYN). Referred to Dr. Clements by a friend, I called for an appointment. The Front Office Staff "Julie Ewald" and "Maria Lopez" are incredible. While in the waiting room Maria happen to overhear a stressful conversation that I was having. Maria went above and beyond her responsibility to help me (no one asked her to do anything)and I was taken back and appreciative by her kindness. Maria has "no" idea that her "small" gesture had a "huge" positive impact on me. Those are the exact things I love to do for others and it truly does set you a part from others. The entire staff seems to have this same love of helping others, and in my eyes this is why they are set a part from other offices. Manager Christy Fillmore has an incredible staff and I wish her/them continual success.Upon meeting Dr. Clements I found her to be very easy to talk to, and extremely professional. The examination was completely thorough, and upon her diagnosis she explained my options and thoroughly answered every question I had (twice if I asked). Her personality is one of acceptance, care, and it is truly genuine. Dr. Clements is as well(and most importantly) highly educated yet she understands that not everyone knows all the medical terminology and adjusts to allow for complete understanding.With the short period of time I was there, I soon felt like "family". Having had a business years ago this is the same atmosphere I solicited from my staff. It is not only a wonderful working atmosphere for the staff however it is contagious to the patients. You can have a physician with a staff who are all highly educated (as is the office of Dr. Clements). However you add the family atmosphere and genuine care that this office has, it sets them above and beyond others.Ask me and I will HIGHLY recommend Dr. Clements and her staff for your OBYGYN concerns. Truly a class act, professional yet embrace you as one of their own. Thank You Dr. Clements and your fantastic staff.To Your HealthDDAKU

Great 1st pregnancy experience show details Great 1st pregnancy experience
Feb 27th, 2012

I started with this doctor when I first got pregnant with my only daughter. Great at listening and answering questions. I could call and leave a msg about any concerns and the nurse would call back immediately and answer any questions or get me into to see doctor if it was urgent. Very patient and laid back doctor and staff.

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Jan 5th, 2012

I was pregnant and was NEVER called about a lab result that was abnormal. Had to go to my primary care physician as I was very sick with a urinary tract infection and they refused to see me as they said everything was fine. Luckily, my primary doctor treated me for this infection. I found me another OB doctor!