Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Aug 25th, 2015

I had a hard time with the birth and post partum period of my baby. Dr. Clements listened to everything I asked and answered all my questions. She respected my wishes and made me feel better about my concerns. She made my birthing experience something joyful, as it easily could of been hard to handle. I will always go to her as a doctor, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB/GYN.

very disappointed show details very disappointed
Mar 12th, 2014

This doctor told me that she could not help me and then referred me to a doctor that could not help me either. Not good. I was very disappointed.

by Crystal Heasley on Jan 20th, 2014

She is an amazing doctor.

Jan 10th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor because she does not care about her patient's time, and the office is completely unprofessional.

Great 1st pregnancy experience show details Great 1st pregnancy experience
Feb 27th, 2012

I started with this doctor when I first got pregnant with my only daughter. Great at listening and answering questions. I could call and leave a msg about any concerns and the nurse would call back immediately and answer any questions or get me into to see doctor if it was urgent. Very patient and laid back doctor and staff.

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Jan 5th, 2012

I was pregnant and was NEVER called about a lab result that was abnormal. Had to go to my primary care physician as I was very sick with a urinary tract infection and they refused to see me as they said everything was fine. Luckily, my primary doctor treated me for this infection. I found me another OB doctor!