A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Conant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lung Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Conant graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Conant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily F Conant MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emily F. Conant practice?
- Dr. Emily Conant has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Conant practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.