A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Conant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conant
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Conant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lung Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Conant graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Conant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily F Conant MD is a female Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emily F. Conant practice?
- Dr. Emily Conant has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Conant practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.