A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Conant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Conant graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Conant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily F. Conant practice?
Dr. Emily Conant practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.