A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Coombes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Coombes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Coombes, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coombes graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Coombes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kathleen Coombes DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Coombes practice?
- Dr. Emily Coombes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Coombes practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.