Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Cuthbertson
Dr. Emily Cuthbertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and General Surgery. Dr. Cuthbertson is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Temple University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Cuthbertson has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Emily Cuthbertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Min Jung Park
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Joseph Gorman III
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Vicente Gracias
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25