Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Darby
Dr. Emily Darby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Darby is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Darby has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emily Darby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Eric Harder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi41
Dr. Bruce Oneill
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. John Doces
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi44