A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily De Los Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily De Los Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Los Reyes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Los Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily De Los Reyes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. De Los Reyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Caoili De Los Reyes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Emily C. De Los Reyes practice?
- Dr. Emily De Los Reyes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily De Los Reyes practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Westerville Pediatricians and Westerville Neurologists.