Dr. Emily Defranco DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 27th, 2013
If I could give zero stars, I would. She told us our child would die when we went for an ultrasound. She said that part of his brain was not there. Cincinnati Children's Hospital said she has no idea what she's talking about. He is now a very happy, very healthy 17 month old boy. He walked at 9 months, can say some words and knows several signs. Horrible bedside manner, especially when she's not an expert in brain development.

January 25th, 2013
Nicest Doctor we have Ever met!
Anna was very ill when Dr Defranco made the decision to deliver our baby girl via emergency c-section while in the UC hospital ICU. Her bedside manner was very reassuring and I felt as though she genuinely cared about the outcome. We had met her our first day at the hospital and were immediately impressed with her kind nature. She explained every procedure very clearly and answered all of our questions thoroughly. She acted as though we were her only patients when with us never once making us feel rushed or like she was unfamiliar with our case. She was very supportive during an extremely difficult and frightening ordeal. I would go so far as to say she played the KEY roll in saving the lives of both mother and baby and her reassuring positive attitude helped me to stay sane during the entire ordeal. I would recommend her highly as a caring and very knowledgeable medical professional!