A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Dulude, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulude graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dulude has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dulude accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emily Dulude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily J. Dulude practice?
Dr. Emily Dulude practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Methuen, MA.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Nephrologists, and Lawrence Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Amelia Dulude, Dr. Emelia Dulude, Dr. Emilee Dulude, Dr. Emilia Dulude