A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Ebert, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Ann Ebert MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily A. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Emily Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Ebert practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.