A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Ebert, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Ann Ebert MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily A. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Emily Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Ebert practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.