inactive

Emily R Emmet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2015
Did not help me
I first went in for birth control and got one of those every 3 month period birth controls and then started getting bed yeast infections. I went back in 3 times in 6 months for treatment of my yeast infections (I had only ever had 1 in my life and I am 27). I had to pay lots for tests and treatment. I told her on the second visit for yeast infection that I thought I should change birth controls since this start happening right after I started it but she told me to keep taking it. After 6 months of taking it and 3 to 4 infections, she finally took me off it and gave me new birth control and the infections stopped immediately. So annoying that she didn't listen to me and made me keep taking it and have infections. How is it that I knew more than her!? Never returning.

September 5th, 2012
Would NOT recommend to anyone
Dr. Emmet herself was a nice enough lady and I was perfectly happy with her as my doctor for my very first pregnancy! Unfortunately I had to leave because I was treated like a piece of trash by a staff person, Amber Schreiner (receptionist, I made sure to note her name because her boss needs to know!). I found another doctor with a much more caring staff and I'm really glad I stood up for myself. You (or your insurance co) are paying a lot of money for this care; if it's not up to par, go somewhere else! You're not stuck with whichever doctor you start with and there are so many around... why stay somewhere with a bad staff? :)

April 20th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Emmet for about six years now. She delivered both my children by cesarean and with both of them the pregnancy and delivery were great experiences. She is the best doctor! She makes you feel at ease and is very knowledgeable. Both Doctor Emmetand her staff are very caring and take the time to get to know you while never feeling rushed. Her office staff always returns calls in a timely manner and is always there to help. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

April 26th, 2010
Dr. Emmet is awesome! I love her and would recommend her to anybody looking for a caring doctor who takes her time to get to know me.. and never makes me feel rushed.

September 21st, 2009
When my OB wasn't available Dr. Emmet stepped in to help. She read the "important sonogram" and really made both me and my husband feel comfortable. She is amazing and friendly.