Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1615 Hospital Pkwy
Ste 204
Bedford, TX 76022
817-684-5002
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Would NOT recommend to anyone  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Emmet herself was a nice enough lady and I was perfectly happy with her as my doctor for my very first pregnancy! Unfortunately I had to leave because I was treated like a piece of trash by a staff person, Amber Schreiner (receptionist, I made sure to note her name because her boss needs to know!). I found another doctor with a much more caring staff and I'm really glad I stood up for myself. You (or your insurance co) are paying a lot of money for this care; if it's not up to par, go somewhere else! You're not stuck with whichever doctor you start with and there are so many around... why stay somewhere with a bad staff? :)

Apr 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Emmet for about six years now. She delivered both my children by cesarean and with both of them the pregnancy and delivery were great experiences. She is the best doctor! She makes you feel at ease and is very knowledgeable. Both Doctor Emmetand her staff are very caring and take the time to get to know you while never feeling rushed. Her office staff always returns calls in a timely manner and is always there to help. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Emmet is awesome! I love her and would recommend her to anybody looking for a caring doctor who takes her time to get to know me.. and never makes me feel rushed.

by beccys on Oct 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I recently saw Dr. Emmet at her new office. Her new phone number is 817-684-5002. She is the greatest. She always takes extra time to listen to my problems and seems to care about me as a person. She never seems rushed and I felt very comfortable duri

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by Kelli Grant on Sep 21st, 2009

When my OB wasn't available Dr. Emmet stepped in to help. She read the "important sonogram" and really made both me and my husband feel comfortable. She is amazing and friendly.