A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Erbelding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Erbelding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Trichomonas Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbelding graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Erbelding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erbelding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily J. Erbelding practice?
Dr. Emily Erbelding practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.