A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Erbelding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Erbelding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Trichomonas Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbelding graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Erbelding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Jean Erbelding MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emily J. Erbelding practice?
- Dr. Emily Erbelding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Erbelding practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.