A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Fernandez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Fernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Suzanne Fernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Emily Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.