Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Does not allow breastfeeding  |  show details
by Joan Q. Public on Oct 24th, 2014

Don't attempt to breastfeed in her office waiting room.

|  NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!!!!  |  show details
by Ashley Maria on Oct 22nd, 2014

This doctor personally kicked out a woman for breastfeeding her newborn in the waiting area! I am sickened by how backwards this office is! You should be encouraging breastfeeding and not kicking people out for it. I will not be returning or recommending this doctor to anyone else. I wouldn't trust her with any of my loved ones!!!!

|  Is there really a "Dr. Fernandez?"  |  show details
by Jim on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Fernandez, whom I've never laid eyes on, replaced Dr. Parr, whom I've never laid eyes on, though both have been my doctor, in theory for quite some time. As an aging man, I am comfortable with a female doctor, or female nurse practitioner, or female physician assistant, but what I am not comfortable with is the requirement that I must discuss my maladies to the most private degree with secretaries, office managers, student workers, AMERICORP volunteers, etc. in order to try an earn a 5 minute phone call, much less an appointment.

|  very good job  |  show details
by Johnathan Odiorne on Sep 16th, 2009

yes iam very happy with emily fernandez she is the best doctor i have ever known she has treated me with so much respect and i would like to keep her as my primary doctor even if she leaves umc i would her to take my file with her and keep me as her patient no doctor ever before her comes close to the the service she has done for me every doctor i have ever known has just said iam to medically complaicated and refered me to someone else i have suffered from a problem with genital herpes for like probably a number of years she diagnosed the problem on the spot and gave me the right treatment and so much more i would hate to ever loose her as my doctor thanks very much for your service Doctor Fernandez