A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Finlayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Finlayson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlayson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finlayson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Virginia Anne Finlayson MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emily V. Finlayson practice?
- Dr. Emily Finlayson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Finlayson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See San Francisco Colorectal Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.