A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Finlayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Finlayson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finlayson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finlayson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Finlayson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlayson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finlayson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Virginia Anne Finlayson MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emily V. Finlayson practice?
- Dr. Emily Finlayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Finlayson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.