A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Fontane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Fontane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Fontane, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontane graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fontane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Fontane MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily Fontane practice?
- Dr. Emily Fontane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Fontane practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Houston, TX.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians and Jacksonville Pediatricians.