A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Forrest, Pediatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Forrest, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development Learning Disabilities Autism Behavioral Pediatrics Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD Pediatric Autism Speech Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Forrest has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kristin Forrest MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Forrest practice?
- Dr. Emily Forrest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Forrest practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Orlando Pediatricians.