A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Forrest, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development Learning Disabilities Autism Behavioral Pediatrics Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD Pediatric Autism Speech Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Forrest has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forrest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Forrest practice?
Dr. Emily Forrest practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Orlando Pediatricians.