A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Foster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Turner Foster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Emily T. Foster practice?
- Dr. Emily Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Foster practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Neurologists.