A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Foster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Turner Foster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Emily T. Foster practice?
- Dr. Emily Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Foster practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Neurologists.