A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Barbee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Barbee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbee graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Barbee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Barbee MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily Barbee practice?
- Dr. Emily Barbee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Barbee practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.