A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Frye is Good. Dr. Frye has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Frye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Baptist Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emily Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily F. Frye practice?
Dr. Emily Frye practices Family Medicine near Floresville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and La Vernia, TX.
See Floresville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Emilee Frye, Dr. Mila Frye, Dr. Emmie Frye, Dr. Amelia Frye