A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Furuya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Furuya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Furuya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Furuya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Yoko DR Furuya MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. E Y. Furuya practice?
- Dr. E Furuya has 2 office locations.
Dr. E Furuya practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.