Dermatologist (skin)

unfriendly show details unfriendly
by Mary D on Dec 17th, 2015

I would never recommend this office to anyone. Front desk was rude and unprofessional .Another was slovenly eating her breakfast behind the desk. Dr. Gerson was referred to me by another doctor. I called and made an appointment. It took a couple of months to get the appointment but felt that it was worth waiting for Dr. Gerson, credentials were very good. No one on the phone ever mentioned to be 15 minutes early. Unfortunately, I was 10 minutes late due to traffic. The disgruntled receptionist informed me that the doctor was very strict and did not accept someone being late. I apologized and said that no one informed me to be there early and I was only10 minutes late for the appointment. The doctor wouldn't see me and to reschedule the next appointment was another 2 months. For a first appointment I would expect some forgiveness. Having just lost a sister to cancer, I wanted to have some questionable sites looked at on my skin. The cold atmosphere in the office and obnoxious staff only reflects what is at the top. to me to arrive 15 minutes early for the appointment.

Nov 9th, 2009

She is the best and knows alot about skin!