A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Godfrey, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Godfrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Maria Godfrey MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Emily Godfrey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emily Godfrey practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.