A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godfrey
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godfrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Godfrey, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Godfrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Highland Hospital
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Maria Godfrey MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Emily Godfrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Godfrey practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.