Dr. Emily Gordon MD Patient Reviews

May 19th, 2015
dr. gordan not only is an excellent physician, she takes time to listen to you and has a very caring personality. she truly has her patients well being as her top priority along with dr. fructer and the exceptional staff, I have found my forever physicians.

March 18th, 2015
Love Dr. Gordon...horrible staff
Dr. Gordon is a fantastic doctor who will take all the time in the world to sit and talk to you about your issues that you may be having. She works diligently to get to the root of your problems. She absolutely will not overmedicate. She deserves five stars is a fantastic doctor. Despite loving Dr. Gordon and I am considering changing physicians simply due to her staff members more specifically a nurse named Jill. I have never had any personal interactions with Jill only professional ones and she is rude, inconsiderate, obnoxious and makes you feel like you were completely wasting her time. Jill is a totally uncaring nurse and makes you feel like when you turn around she will roll her eyes in disgust. I have never met a professional who impacts an office so negatively. So like I said Dr. Gordon is phenomenal however her office staff is incredibly rude and miserable and will make you feel like you are completely not welcome.

January 2nd, 2014
One Of The Best
I've been a patient of dr Gordon for years now. Although I'm not someone that visits frequently, every time I've seen her all I can think about is how wonderful of a doctor she is. She listens closely, is open to methods that are not always traditional,stays up on the latest trends and technologies,and will never rush you through a visit. I only wish I lived closer for the 45 minute drive I need to do when seeing her.

November 13th, 2012
She builds a time line in getting to the bottom of something..she is on the elite team that saved my life.

October 14th, 2011
I had the worst time with the office staff at this Dr. Gordon's practice. I changed doctors after having a terrible time getting a referral from this office. Save yourself a lot of grief and don't go there!!!!!!!