A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Graubart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Graubart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Graubart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Graubart graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Graubart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Bedrick Graubart MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Graubart practice?
- Dr. Emily Graubart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Graubart practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.