A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Graubart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Graubart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graubart
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Graubart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Graubart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Graubart graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Graubart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Bedrick Graubart MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Graubart practice?
- Dr. Emily Graubart has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Graubart practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.