inactive

Emily B Graubart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2014
Excellent
Highly professional and attentive to her patient's needs, Dr. Graubart is a superb ophthalmologist. I've recommended her to many of my friends and family members.

October 25th, 2013
Fantastic!
Dr. Graubart performed my cataract surgery this year. The surgery went very smoothly and my recovery was very quick. I am seeing much better than I ever thought I would following surgery. I give Dr. Graubart my highest recommendation.

February 17th, 2013
Most unhelpful
I visited Dr. Graubart a few years ago at Emory Eye Clinic. I was there to discuss some problems I'd been having with degenerative vitreous syndrome. All she had to offer me was that "their surgeons wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole" and left me with no options or prognosis to consider. She apparently had more profitable patients to consider that day. A COMPLETE waste of my time and money.

September 9th, 2012
Great Ophthalmologist
I have been seeing Dr. Graubart for several years now. She is wonderful! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a highly skilled and compassionate eye doctor.

May 6th, 2012
Excellent eye doctor
I have seen many eye doctors for my chronic eye disease, and Dr. Graubart is by far the best. She has an excellent bedside manner and is a very talented physician and surgeon. I only wish I had found her years ago.

February 1st, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Graubart is an awesome eye doctor! She took care of my father's eye condition quickly and compassionately!

January 19th, 2011
The best eye doctor I have ever seen!
Dr. Graubart is wonderful! I saw 3 other ophthalmologists before Dr. Graubart. None of them were able to accurately diagnose my problem. Dr. Graubart saw me and immediately knew what the problem was, I was started on treatment right away and was better within a week. Now all of my family sees her!

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Graubart is a warm, attentive physician with an excellent bedside manner. She takes the time to listen to your medical concerns and helps you understand your diagnosis. She is also an excellent surgeon. She took out my cataracts and I am seeing so well now! I highly recommend her.

December 11th, 2010
Don't waste your money on this doc !
Perhaps one of the most rude doctor I've ever come across in my life.She was heavily pregnant and actually younger than she looks in her profile picture(i.e less experienced)Don't expect her to greet you when she meets you.Don't expect her to show any concern about your health condition.If she does any procedure on your eyes,she'll not bother to tell you beforehand what to expect(patient comfort wise).She won't tell you much.You have to poke her with questions.Most of which will be answered with rude silence.Don't exoect any parting advice/good wishes from her either.You'll most certainly feel she wants to get rid of you.I'm pretty sure she's a one time doc for may patients who made mistake like me not to do research on her before seeing her!