A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Greenspan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Greenspan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenspan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Rose Greenspan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily R. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Emily Greenspan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Greenspan practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.