A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Hanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Hanson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- St Joseph Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Devon Hanson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily D. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Emily Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Hanson practices Family Medicine near Murphysboro, IL.
See Murphysboro Family Physicians.