A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Deborah Harris MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Emily Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Harris practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gibsonia, PA.
See Bronx Pediatricians.