A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hebert
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Hebert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hebert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Gunn Hebert MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily G. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Emily Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Hebert practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pediatricians.