A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Heid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Heid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Heid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heid graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Heid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Elizabeth Heid MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emily E. Heid practice?
- Dr. Emily Heid has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Heid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Orthopedic Surgeons.