A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Herndon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Herndon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Susanne Herndon MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Emily Herndon has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Herndon practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Neuropathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.