A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hurst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kathleen Hurst DO is a female General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Emily Hurst has 23 office locations.
Dr. Emily Hurst practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Pontiac General Practitioners and Pontiac Internists.