A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hurst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kathleen Hurst DO is a female General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Emily Hurst has 23 office locations.
Dr. Emily Hurst practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Pontiac General Practitioners and Pontiac Internists.