Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
I love Dr. Kean! She is very understanding and easy to talk to. My mother and I both see her for our Intercystial Cystitis. We have been to many other urologists and she is by far the best. They always are able to get back to you quickly even if you call with a question or a problem. I couldn't recommend Dr. Kean more. She has definitely changed my life!

June 20th, 2013
So glad I chose Dr. Kean...
Warm, friendly, personable, and - most importantly - extremely competent. After our discussion and an examination at the first appt, she gave me her diagnosis followed immediately by what could be done. She gave me options, answered all my questions, showed me pictures of what was occurring in my body, and encouraged me to ask more questions. She took time to explain her answers. I even mailed her a list of questions that I thought about after my second appointment; she phoned me back and discussed all of those with me. I was nervous the morning of surgery, and she couldn't have been more reassuring. What I remember most is that she didn't let go of my hand during our entire pre-surgery discussion. It was a very comforting feeling at a very scary time. I would recommend her to anyone who is seeking help.

June 3rd, 2011
Excellent care
I saw Dr. Kean after 10 years of suffering with my stress incontinence. I wish I had seen her sooner. I had to go through 2 surgeries for this. The first one was a sling. This did not fix my problem, so doctor set me up for a coaptite injection the second time. She was very caring and made sure that this was done right away without a long waiting period since the sling did not fix my problem. (The sling procedure is always the first step since it is a permanent solution. The coaptite injection lasts only for 5-7 years....)She called me after the surgery to make sure that I was doing okay. She always takes the time to hear me out and answer my questions. The waiting time for the doctor is less than 10 minutes always. Her nurse returns her calls promptly. I have also talked with the doctor on the phone many times.