A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Kimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Kimble, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimble graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kimble has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily A Kimble MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily A. Kimble practice?
- Dr. Emily Kimble has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Kimble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springboro, OH and Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.